I'm currently looking for people to help with the following jobs...
- Contributors: Have an idea that can optimize KDM? Maybe an extra feature that you'd like to see added? KDM is open source. Let's share ideas.
- WPF/C# Developer: KDM's interface consists of images and WPF styles. Currently, KDM can be skinned, but it would require a rebuild to change styles. I'd like to see personalization available through skinning of the main window without rebuilding the project. This person should have advanced knowledge of WPF.
- Ticket Manager: This person will be responsible for managing project tickets and ticket templates. This person should have a good understanding of software development.
- Documenter: This person will be responsible for keeping the project pages and documentation up-to-date. This person should have moderate knowldge of html and access to software such as Microsoft Word or OpenOffice and Photoshop or Gimp.
- Installer Manager: This person will be responsible for managing the windows installer portion of KDM and should have access to InnoSetup and advanced knowledge of InnoSetup scripting.
- Artist: Will be responsible for maintaining images for the default KDM interface style. This person should have access to software such as Photoshop or Gimp.
- Translators: We currently have translators for French, Russian and German. Is there another language you'd like to support? This person should have moderate knowledge of regular expressions.
Forewarning: Changes to the distribution files and source will be made through myself.
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Feb 24, 2010
- Last updated
- Mar 03, 2010