KDMKing's Damage Meter Frequently Asked Questions
I can see KDM and I'm logged in, but nothing is happening?
- Refer to the Setup Page and make sure you've properly created a system.ovr file in Aion's root directory. This change will not take effect until the next time you run Aion.
- The chat log doesn't exist until the client is run and creates one. If you ran KDM first, close it and run it again.
- Make sure you have the TopMost checkbox checked on the bottom of the window.
- If you have already done all that, click the Options button on KDM and choose "Locate Log..."
Why can't I move the window?
- Click the mouse down on or near the KDM letters at the top of the window and drag it around. It works like any other window title bar.
I am running Aion and I can't see the KDM window.
- KDM is a stand alone application. You will have to run Aion in windowed mode to see KDM on top of the client window.
I joined a group and the existing group members aren't highlighted in KDM.
- Aion doesn't give any info about the group in the chat log when you join. You can right click on their bar in KDM when it appears and check the "Group Member" check box.
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Feb 09, 2010
- Last updated
- Apr 26, 2010